UUB believes in transparency in our customer communication and customer service. We offer a 2-year limited warranty on all registered bags for factory defects with stitching, hardware, and zippers; note that material/fabric issues are not covered.
- There is no cost for repairs within this warranty timeframe.
- We offer a one-time free replacement of a waist belt or leg strap if the clasp fails.
Once the 2 year limited warranty period has expired (or if you have already had a warranty claim fulfilled)), we offer a 20% discount on the purchase of a new bag or replacement part (waist belt, leg strap).
Bags with ripped or torn fabric are not covered by our warranty, but may be returned to us and assessed for repair (fees apply). Please contact us at email@example.com for guidance before sending back your bag.
Please DO NOT over stock the weight inside your bag. The suggested toatl weight is around 3.5 pounds.
The warranty ONLY applies to factory defects and does NOT cover damage caused by misuse, neglect, accidents, abrasion or normal wear and tear. Examples of what is not covered under our manufacturer’s warranty include, but are not limited to:
- Stains or color transfer from clothing, beverages, weather, etc.
- Scratches, soiled spots, or marks from normal use
- Damage from pets or other animals
- Exposure to chemicals, solvents, or products containing alcohol
- Improper care
We offer a full 30-day return or exchange policy on our products. Items returned after 30 days but within 60 days of purchase are eligible for a 50% refund of the product cost. No refunds are offered for purchases older than 61 days. Shipping costs are not eligible for refund.
Purchases made from a third party seller, retailer, trade show, fair, or festival must be handled directly with the source that collected your payment and has a record of the sale.
HOW TO REQUEST A RETURN/EXCHANGE for UUB GEAR purchases:
1. FILL OUT THE REQUEST FORM and follow the simple instructions. Download Form
2. Send the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Return Request" in the title, along with any photos and information requested.
3. Follow shipping instructions included in the request form inside package--It is very important to avoid the longer turn around time.
4. Sit back and relax. Our Customer Service team takes care of the rest!
9311 JW Clay Blvd
Charlotte, NC 28262